It is entirely possible to lose weight in your hands, but it is impossible to lose weight only in your hands. Some people have chunky thighs while others are stuck with fat hands. Exercising will help you to reduce weight in your hands in two ways. Aerobic exercise is the best way to burn fat in any and all areas. Hand exercises and weight exercises are not one in the same. Eat healthy and exercise to burn calories and lose weight.
Tips to reduce weight in hands:
- Exercise for at least 10 to 15 minutes per day. Exercise your hands to tone the muscles in your hands and fingers. The exercise works the upper and lower body and core, while burning calories.
- Check your hands for signs of swelling.
- Drink plenty of fresh water every day. Drinking water reduces swelling in the hands.
- The best forms of cardio are those that require repeated large muscle movements such as jogging, cycling, rowing, walking, running and swimming.
- Play with your pet or kids.
- Eat healthier foods, such as lean protein, whole grains, fresh vegetables, fruits, lean meats, whole-eat breads and low-fat dairy options.
- Lower the amount of salt you consume.
- Reduce your sodium. Check labels for the sodium amounts, including on condiments and in drinks, specifically sports drinks.
- Check your heart rate every 15 minutes or whenever needed.
- Check with your doctor before starting a physical-activity program if you have any medical considerations.
Weight loss is accelerated and your ideal weight is easier to maintain if you get at least 7 hours of sleep every night.
Practice proper form when using Heavy hands. If your hands are getting smaller, there is rarely a cause for concern. Evens if there are no other symptoms, talk to your doctor if it concerns you.